Monday, February 18, 2013

Flea Market Fabulous


I found two of these metal frames at a flea market back during the summer and just had to have them. I didn't know what I would do with them at the time so I just put them away for safe keeping. I was cleaning up my scrap room and came across them again and knew right away that they needed some TLC. Out came the box of old broken and unloved jewelry (and some newer pieces too) and the E6000 glue and this is what I came up with. I truly love the way it turned out! I am hosting a swap with my Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group and we are all going to make one and send to our partner. Ooh La La!
Thanks for stopping by!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Terri! What a wonderful find at the flea market to find those frames. I really love how you have altered them into such little feminine beauties. I also wanted to thank you for the very nice comments you left on my blog. They are so appreciated. Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautifully you decorated this frame. I think the unloved jewelery will be loved again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri! Love the look of blog, all ready for spring. The altered frame is really a treasure and what a great way to use the jewelry.

    Hester

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find, Teri...so romantic and Victorian!

    ReplyDelete