Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Getting to be That Time Again

I can not believe how fast this year has gone by! This week we will celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends, and as soon as we blink our eyes, it will be Christmas. I noticed that the stores had Christmas stuff right along side the Halloween stuff this year. Two of the local radio stations are already playing 24-7 Christmas music. Is it me or are the stores pushing Christmas upon us this year? No matter, it's a wonderful time, and it's good to be with the family celebrating around the tree and enjoying good food.
Here are several ATC cards I made for a swap with the gals in the VPI Group. The theme is Open Theme Christmas, one of my favorites.




3 comments:

  1. so christmassy atcs. Love the 1st one, feeling like a little angel peeking through the window.
    And you are right. Since 2 months oone can buy gingerbread in Germany - crazy.

    Wishing you a wonderful thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are gorgeous Terri.
    I love the window idea.
    Fantastic ATC´s.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, as always, your cards are always elegant and beautifully detailed!

    ReplyDelete