Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vintage Christmas ATC's

I signed up for a private swap with the girls from VPI Yahoo Group and it is an open theme of Vintage Christmas. I love looking at old vintage images and extracting what I want in Photoshop and then creating something fresh and new but still has the vintage look. Does that make sense???  Here are some of the cards I created for the swap.

I just love this image of the little girl in her Christmas coat and hat


I used lots of tinsel glitter on this one


Look...I put real tissue paper in his trash can....LOL Santa is raised up on pop dots but doesn't show well in this photo.


2 comments:

  1. terri your ATC are stunning.. I'm hoping that one of them finds it's way to me.... Hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are wonderful Terri! The tissue paper in the trash can is amusing, and a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete